Siapa kita?

Bahasa kita kadang jiwa, kadang rasa, kadang kata, kadang hati, kadang emosi, kadang tak terkata..

My Thought...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

GOD

God, by definition , surpasses us. Religion do not, they are human -all too human, some would say and, as such, accesible to our understanding.

God, is transcedent. ReligionS are part of history, society, the world (they are immanent).

God is reputed to be perfect. NO Religion can ever be so.

The existence of God is open to Question. The existence of Religions is not!



There is NO POINT of being an Open Minded if you still see everythings under the shadow of Religion, not under the shadow of Faith. Because GOD is Faith, not a Religion. No religion can be GOD!

I can see Jesus in his human side and still can accept his holly side.. why is that so difficult to other people to see that religion is different from faith?

I'm sorry.. but my life is define by GOD, not by my religion nor my holly bible.. if you can't see and understand this, than I pity you..



VIEN

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Vien's. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.