Siapa kita?

Bahasa kita kadang jiwa, kadang rasa, kadang kata, kadang hati, kadang emosi, kadang tak terkata..

My Thought...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My soul quivered when you look at me..
without words
without mutual knowledge
two people were brought together..

I feel i could live with you forever
wading through the ocean of live
pushing through hurricanes and violent waves..

Our journey of love is ever wonderful,
and God loves us both
giving the best to you and me..



And when we are feeble..
consumed by irrepressible age
you remain wonderful in my eyes
as beautiful as when i first saw you
when i fell in love at first sight

As we grow older..
my love never fades
for my love for you..
everything is beautiful for always..
for as long as you are by my side,
and within my heart..

Love is beautiful
and my love is only for you..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Vien's. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.