Siapa kita?

Bahasa kita kadang jiwa, kadang rasa, kadang kata, kadang hati, kadang emosi, kadang tak terkata..

My Thought...

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Do you know?

Last night when you told me that your daughter is sick and you don't want me to be worried because I already have a lot on my plate.
and this morning when you said that you were sorry because you thought that you are adding more to my plate.

I feel like the biggest jerk in the world.

Why? because I don't know what I have done to make you felt guilty just by sharing your feeling and mind to me. Baby, even we are no longer together, you are always a part of me and my life, you have been part of it the last 7 years of my life, and I'm in yours.

I may not be beside you at this moment nor can I hug you, but have faith in me, Baby... I have 13 Demons remember? I have the Doraemon kind of plate.



Vien

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Vien's. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.