Siapa kita?

Bahasa kita kadang jiwa, kadang rasa, kadang kata, kadang hati, kadang emosi, kadang tak terkata..

My Thought...

Wednesday, June 12, 2019


She is 59.
she lost in her palace
her head is too dark
her life is spinning
but she didn't try to hold tight

just like that
she fell back
and called it a night
that was it
she makes the deal with the devil

she wears scar
reflecting her life
roaring grief
filled with regret

but she’s laughing
thunderously
just minutes
before it turned
into a screaming

I felt the horror
tingling my neck
I am scared
of the truth
that destroys

I said it wasn't her fault
I said she didn't break me
I said the bruises were already there
I said... saved me.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Vien's. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.