Siapa kita?

Bahasa kita kadang jiwa, kadang rasa, kadang kata, kadang hati, kadang emosi, kadang tak terkata..

My Thought...

Wednesday, June 12, 2019


I wish I could escape,
from all the demons of mine,
shape a different fate,
at another time.

what's the point of almighty,
sitting upon her mighty crown?
if when she looks down,
she turns my pain up to a notch.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone,
there are demons everywhere,
I know they're mine,
all 13 of them.

some cause wounds,
and make things go terribly wrong
while others sit beside,
licking the scars all day long.

I know it in my head,
but I just can't fight my mind,
cause these demons brings me to life,
in my deepest darkest ecstasy.

so now I sit in silence,
upon this high up edges,
I wonder if I jumped,
would anyone be shocked?

cause no one really sees me,
they often just ignore,
cause I'm just the girl who sees things,
they often just ignore it.

I'm never like the spotlight,
always told that my vision is insane,
so when I take my leap,
the world should hang its head in shame.

and this just morning...





0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Vien's. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.